PROMPT: List the top ten experiences of your life— top meaning significant. Wondrous. Glorious. Terrible. Illuminating. Demoralizing. Jubilant. Ten, of course, is an arbitrary number. But start there. Think about it for a moment, letting your mind roam free, keeping your pen on the page. There’s no penalty for going beyond ten, but if you do, cut to ten when you review the list. Stop reading now and make your list.
Heffron, Jack (2011-12-15). The Writer’s Idea Book 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Develop Great Ideas for Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, and Screenplays (Kindle Locations 957-960). F+W Media, Inc.. Kindle Edition.
2) KCRF 2011 my first season
3)Finding myself (still a work in progress!)
4) Getting Jayden
5) Candace Being back in life
6) Getting my first tattoo and first piercing… and every other one since then
7) growing my hair out to the longest its ever been… and still growing
8) Cassie dog
9) Getting our first rental house
10) then finding out we are getting a job transfer and arent even in this house a year